Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Feeling So Much Better!

A week or so without any aspartame and I cannot believe how much better I feel. I don't have any more symptoms of withdrawal, but I have to say I've done one naughty thing... I've started drinking regular Mountain Dew! I guess I really miss the taste and I don't like coffee as much. It's a waste of calories though and since I want to see if quitting aspartame helps me lose weight, I have got to stop. I think I will just switch to caffeine pills.

3 comments:

  1. Isn't it possible that caffeine was part of the problem rather than aspartame or some combination of the two?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, because I haven't changed my caffeine consumption. I just switched to coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post was almost 2 years ago. How are you doing now? I'd love more insight.. melissamayo31@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete