Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Day 2

Last night I had a perfect night's sleep so I can't blame any symptoms on being exhausted. I'm drinking the same amount of caffeine as well. This morning I had two cups.

On and off all day I've had waves of nausea and dizziness (medium) and in the afternoon I had diarrhea (mild) and headaches (mild). I'm still feeling mild pain behind my ribs (possibly from swollen liver). Around 8 pm I started having difficulty talking. Not physically talking but you know you are really tired and it seems like you can't string together a coherent sentence? That was me and I had to really concentrate to not sound drunk. Bizarre!

Again I had much less of an appetite than two days ago, when I was craving sweets. However, since I woke up early and refreshed, I ate my two eggs. If you didn't know, starting off the day with two eggs (or equivalent protein) kick starts your metabolism and decreases hunger throughout the day.

On to day 3....

No comments:

Post a Comment